Covid-19 Measures - Everything You Need To Know About Your Next Theatre Trip
We will continue to do our utmost to protect you, our staff and our visiting companies during coronavirus (COVID-19).
We will follow all the latest government safety guidance and industry-wide See It Safely protocols, including;
- In line with government guidance, a face covering must be worn at all times during your visit if you are aged 11 or over, unless you are exempt. Our staff will be wearing them, too.
- Under current Government guidance, you do not need to prove your Covid-19 status or show an NHS Covid Pass when you visit the Theatre Royal or Royal Concert Hall, as they are seated venues.
- Enhanced cleaning
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Maximised ventilation in our foyers and auditoriums
- Contactless ticketing
- Flexible Booking Policy allowing an exchange up to 24 hours before a performance if a ticket holder cannot attend due to Covid-19
- QR codes displayed for those wishing to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app
- Recommendation that theatregoers keep belongings to a minimum and with them at all times
You can find out more detail about each of our current Covid-19 safety measures on our Frequently Asked Questions.
We will keep our website and social media @RoyalNottingham regularly updated with the latest government and public health information and advice, so that you can book your next theatre trip with confidence, whether it’s for today, tomorrow or a few months’ time.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre’s ‘See It Safely’ mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.