Friday 22 September – Friday 1 December (10 sessions)
1.30pm – 3.30pm
Develop confidence and build performance skills in a fun and supportive theatrical environment. Learn acting and directing techniques through exploring classic and contemporary texts and create original pieces of theatre through a variety of devising processes and styles.
- All courses run during term time
- No session on Friday 27 October
- Due to building work at the Theatre Royal + Royal Concert Hall, for this term only, the first 8 sessions take place in room 1 at The College Street Centre, College St, Nottingham NG1 5AQ
- Final 2 sessions on Friday 24 November and Friday 1 December take place on Level 4 of the Royal Concert Hall.
- Sessions are led by director of Flying High Expressive Arts Company, Carrie Bird.