Please note: due to increased customer enquiries at this time there may be a delay in how quickly we can respond to your feedback but rest assured we are working hard to respond to all communications as quickly as possible.
0115 989 5555 (Mon – Sat 9am – 8.30pm)
0115 989 5500 (Mon – Thu 8am – 11pm, Fri & Sat 8am – Midnight)
If you would like to get in touch about your experience at our venues, please complete our feedback form and return it to Director@TRCH.co.uk We aim to respond within 7 days.
Ticket Requests for Charity Fundraising
*Please note: As of 16 March we are unable to process requests for tickets on behalf of charity fundraising until further notice.
If you are contacting us to apply for a donation of tickets for a fundraising event, in order for your request to be considered please note the following:
- The event should have a confirmed date and be taking place within Nottinghamshire, in support of a registered charity or to raise funds for a cause/third sector organisation
- Please state your registered charity number or supply a copy of a support letter from the charity if possible
- Please send your request on letter headed paper where possible
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer tickets for national campaigns (such as Children in Need, Red Nose Day, Sports Relief events)
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer tickets to businesses who are fundraising for a third party
- Ticket donations are for one pair of tickets for a selected show and unable to be swapped
- Due to the amount of requests we receive, we can only consider requests/offer tickets to each fundraiser once annually
- If your request is successful, event organisers will receive a letter containing details of the tickets and how the prize winner can claim them
Update as of 24 March: Following the government’s latest directives to the public to help stop the spread of coronavirus, the Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall Nottingham will remain closed until further notice.
Having initially announced that our venues would be closed until Sunday 12 April, we will now remain closed until government advice changes.