Casual Ticket Sales Assistant
Salary: £18,562 – Pro-Rata
The Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall are two of the UK’s most vibrant and thriving touring venues, leading the way for arts and entertainment in the East Midlands. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is the face of the venue to many customers. Daily tasks include answering phone calls to take ticket bookings and deal with enquiries, manning the Box Office counter for matinee and evening performances, as well as a range of administrative tasks that are essential in allowing the Box Office to provide a friendly and professional service.
- Experience and understanding of good customer service via phone, email and in person.
- Experience of working in sales environment.
- An understanding of technology, in particular relating to e-tickets and streaming services to be able to facilitate customer requests.
- A positive, proactive approach to tasks as well as ability to act on own initiative and problem solve independently.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as part of a regular working week.
- An interest in theatre, music, entertainment and the arts in general.
For informal enquiries please email email@example.com or call 0115 989 5522.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3 December 2021.
Head Of Campaigns
Hours: 37 per week
The Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall is a unique performing arts complex consisting of the 1,107 seat Theatre Royal and the 2,257 (2,499 with the choir stalls) seat Royal Concert Hall. The grade II listed Theatre Royal has been at the heart of Nottingham’s cultural offer for over 155 years and, since the addition of the Royal Concert Hall in 1982, each year we present over 600 performances across the two venues.
The role of Head of Campaigns is to lead the Marketing campaigns team and oversee the marketing campaigns activity for all events and shows in the Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall utilising traditional and digital media, ensuring value and reach while maintaining strong stakeholder relationships with external and internal partners.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious arts and culture marketing professional to have a significant impact on the future performance of TRCH ensuring our continued position as one of the UK busiest and most successful performing arts venues.
- Significant experience within Arts and Cultural marketing
- An enthusiasm for marketing and a deep knowledge of a range of marketing, communications and media tools
- Significant experience of effectively managing the performance of individuals and teams through effective performance management systems
- Experience of working under pressure with the ability to manage a range of accounts and lead several campaigns simultaneously
- Outstanding project and budget management experience
For informal enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 3 December 2021. Interviews will be held on Thursday 16 December 2021.